Thursday, November 17, 2022

To Hang-Lewis

 

For this project I also decided to deviate from my original ideation, although I think I would like to revisit a hook for my hanging fabric project. I will be creating a coat rack utilizing cast iron baby doll legs and arms. This project isn’t meant to align with concepts for other serious works , this is for whimsy . It will be four coat hangers on a wooden panel measuring 6 inches tall and approximately 12 inches wide . Since its function, I don’t intend to use a patina but rather allow the natural appearance of the iron.  As for the wood I’m thinking a brown stain to mimic more serious coat racks pairing it  with an uncommon form. Creating contrast between what is expected and the unusual.


Up to date^





artist inspiration:

Divyendu Anand:
Reference : 

Grimanesa Amorós
:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Corinne Whaley_ ALL

  UPDATE TO PULL: December 6, 2022 Here is the finished "To Pull" with patinated bronze. It is a door knocker. Here is the applica...