Thursday, September 29, 2022

To Light- Nathan

 


For my To light project I want to create something more natural looking to fit my space. I love the aesthetic of paper lamps and want to create a standing one that seemed to have natural look to it. I will be creating one that has pencil rod inside of it to create the illusion of a tree. I will also be casting frogs and lizards to create a shadow effect that will look like it's sitting on a leaf and is alive inside. these will be placed up against the paper sides. Structurally, for the bottom, I will make a base that will look like roots but function to help keep the lamp sturdy just like the roots of a tree do.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Corinne Whaley_ ALL

  UPDATE TO PULL: December 6, 2022 Here is the finished "To Pull" with patinated bronze. It is a door knocker. Here is the applica...